A lot of our Bella Modeling school students have never attend a fashion show before, and I don’t want any of our students going over dressed or under dressed. One rule I learned when I first got started in modeling, is to never try to outdo the models on the runway during a fashion show by over doing it when it comes to what you’re wearing when attending.
So what should you wear to a fashion show?
I’m sure you’re not the only one wondering what the perfect outfit for a night of fashion would be. Today, I am going to make it easy for you all by giving you some tips and ideas on what to wear when attending a fashion show. No matter what type of look you’re going for, I’ll give you all ideas on everything from a casual to edgy, to how to make an all black outfit pop!
Want to be comfy and casual, but still look fashionable and well put together? Let‘s start with a couple of tips to dress up a casual look. You can never go wrong with these!
- Start with your favorite pair of jeans! I recommend a skinny style for a modern look. Pair them with a blazer and a simple V-neck tee to keep the look relaxed yet stylish. Wear this with your favorite pair of stilettos to make the look sexy and casual. Bet you didn’t know it could be that easy!
- Look for high-waisted pencil or A-Line skirt. Added bonus: wear one in the season’s key color. If you can’t remember what the season’s colors are, make sure to check out my last blog! You’ll know exactly what colors to choose from! Once you pick your skirt, add a classic button-up in white and pair this look with your favorite pair of nude sandal heels and you’re ready to go!
Are You Interested In Modeling? Bring Out The Best Version of Yourself
Super Easy Right?!
Want to make your look a little more edgy?
Here are some tips to spice it up!
- Start with a printed dress, I would go for a cap-sleeved, but honestly any style works for this look. Next, add a little more edge to your dress with a fitted leather jacket in black or white. Finally, throw on some high-heeled ankle booties, as the perfect finishing touch to your stylish outfit.
- Find a simple cotton T-shirt or tank top, and skinny black jeans. Throw over a funky leather jacket, and select from two options of shoes. You can either go with some combat boots for more edginess, or add a little sexiness with a fierce pair of stilettos in red or another bold color.
Simple easy looks, that will turn heads and make you look like a fashion show pro.
You know the saying, “You can never go wrong with black” This is both true and not true!
- Basic black can be so boring. “Oh let me just wear this simple black dress.” BOOORRIINGG! A pop of color never hurt anyone! Add a pop of color to whatever you plan to wear, whether it is a belt, a hat, a handbag, or even the shoes.
- There are times when wearing all black can do the trick, but not when it’s just a simple casual dress. You want to give the look that pop! If you decide to go with an all black look, mix the textures you’re wearing like lace, fur, velvet, and leather.
Take The First Step Towards Becoming a Model. Download a FREE Modeling Guide Now
Learn more about fashion and styling at Bella Modeling School by applying here. Now you can’t say you aren’t ready for a night of fashion! Stay in style, and always KEEP IT BELLA!